VENISON AND CHORIZO BURGERS

Saturday, January 12, 2013

After the success of the Venison and Bacon burgers I have been keen to find equally delicious alternatives.  I had some chorizo in the fridge that needed a use and hence these burgers were made and will no doubt be made again

They got  big thumbs up with the family.

I am not giving you exact quantities as I did not measure them- burgers are more of a throw it in and see kinda thing anyway- well they are for me!

VENISON AND CHORIZO BURGERS

 

Ingredients

Minced venison
About half of chorizo ring- chopped roughly
Half a onion, chopped finely
Paprika
Salt and Pepper

Method

Mix the ingredients gently- you don't want to overwork the mixture.
Form into burgers and leave in the fridge to set a little before cooking.
In a hot pan, fry the burgers on each side.

I served the burgers on white ciabatta rolls with paprika baked chips (fries for you non UK folks). 

All plates were clean at the end of the meal! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tell me what you're thinking, I promise I don't bite!